The roots of Lehigh Valley Technology Company date back to 2005 with the offering of expert computer sales and servicing. Lehigh Valley Technology quickly evolved and expanded their focus to assisting businesses, nonprofits, and government organizations with sophisticated, integrated technical consultation and support.
Today, Lehigh Valley Technology is renown as having the IT industry’s best customer service while keeping business IT systems secure, reliable, and operational.
Our company focuses on delivering the best solutions for your business — not the “coolest” technology or the most expensive — but the right solutions to maximize efficiencies, productivity, profitability, and competitiveness.
We are comprised of:
- IT Services Experts
- Managed Services Providers
- Managed Security Services Providers
- Technology Solutions Providers
Our services and capabilities include:
- Cybersecurity services: Security Operations Center, Security Information and Event Management, Endpoint Detection and Response, and Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Managing firewalls and switches
- Network monitoring and mapping
- Numerous offerings and capabilities as an official Microsoft Partner
- Unique HIPAA Seal of Compliance recognition, allowing LV Technology to assisting with HIPAA compliance audits, remediation, and training
- Virtual Chief Information Officer is a consultancy service used by businesses who need but do not have, the expertise in-house
- Professional Services Automation so that every customer need, alert, and the request is documented in the ticketing system
- IT Documentation Software allowing quick service without delay or incomplete information
- Regularly monitored and customer-reviewed Service Level Agreements
- Lehigh Valley Technology ownership is onsite, hands-on, and engaged in all day-to-day business, key decisions, evolving technology, and customer needs.
Lehigh Valley Technology Company has been honored with numerous local, regional, and national awards, as well as being named a Top 200 Cybersecurity Provider in the United States. Our commitment to excellence and customer service remains unparalleled in the industry.
Lehigh Valley Technology Company is looking for a new team member to fill the role of Level 2 Engineer. This role will provide technical support to clients by researching and answering technical questions, troubleshooting issues, and maintaining servers and LAN performance while maximizing the system capabilities. Additionally, the position will be responsible to understand the technical and functional requirements of our new and existing clients and make appropriate recommendations. Interested in learning more or applying? Contact Us.